Adding a Glossary Term
To add a term to the glossary, access the Glossary tool and follow these steps:
- If you do not see the Glossary menu bar, click the Reset button.
- Click the Add link on the menu bar. Sakai displays the Add Glossary Term screen.
- In the Term box, enter the term you need to define.
- In the Short Description box, enter a brief definition of the term.
- In the Long Description box, enter a longer definition or description, or add more extensive information to help participants
fully understand the term. Use the icons and pulldown lists to format the text as appropriate.
- Click the Add Term button. Sakai adds the term to the glossary and displays it in the list on the home page. The new term
and the short definition you entered for it are displayed in the list.
Or, to return to the home page without adding the term, click Cancel.