Viewing a Portfolio and Its Comments
To view a portfolio and comments on it that you are permitted to see, access the Portfolios tool and follow these steps:
- If the Portfolios home page is not displayed, click the Reset button.
- Find the portfolio you want to view, and click its name. Sakai opens a new window and displays the portfolio in it.This screen
has three parts:
- The top portion of this screen contains the actual portfolio.
- Below the portfolio are comments (if any) that have been made by individuals who have already viewed the work.
- At the bottom of the screen is an area in which you may add comments of your own.
- If the portfolio has multiple pages, use the links to view other pages.
- To exit, close the window.