Adding questions to a question pool or
Note: To complete the procedures in this
document, you must be assigned a role having the necessary
permissions. To determine your role, follow the directions in Participant roles. For a
basic understanding of roles and permissions, see Permissions and roles: Overview.
In Tests &
Quizzes, when you're creating a question for an assessment,
you can assign it to an existing question pool by using the
a pool name drop-down list next to "Assign to Question Pool". For
more information, see Creating questions for an assessment.
To add questions when you're working with a question pool:
- In the menubar of the relevant worksite, click
Tests & Quizzes.
- On the Assessments page, click
- From the main Question Pools screen, click the name of the
question pool to which you want to add the questions. If you'd like to
add questions to a subpool, first reveal the name of the subpool by
clicking the triangle next to the larger pool. Then, click the name
of the subpool.
- To the right of "# Questions", where "#" is the number of
questions in the pool or subpool, click
- From the drop-down menu beside "Select question type", select the
question type. Click
- The precise options on the next screen will depend upon the type
of question you are adding. Typically, you will indicate a point value
for the question, the question text, correct answer(s), and feedback
for correct or incorrect answers. For more information on question
types, see Types of questions available for assessments and Creating questions for an assessment.
- To add the question to the pool or subpool, click
- You will be returned to the main screen for your question pool or
subpool. Under the question you just added, click
to preview the question.
Add if you wish to add another question, and repeat
the steps above.